Is this really how you imagined your job would be?
When you made the decision to enter into your specific field, at the level you’ve chosen, – you probably envisioned playing a certain role in keeping an office, a department or even an entire company running smoothly.
Whether you imagined scheduling appointments, greeting visitors, planning and executing marketing plans or hitting the streets raising money for your company’s charity, you probably envisioned an office in which everyone worked together – each person playing his or her essential part in working toward a common goal – in harmony.
But then, you realized that as a member of an office staff comprising a variety of personalities, you deal with difficult people – daily. And you realized that these interactions can turn a dream job into a nightmare.
Does any of this sound familiar?
* You feel like you’re constantly falling victim to customers who shout at you for doing your job, team members who take credit for your ideas, or a boss who blames you if he misses an appointment (even though you entered it into his calendar a month ago). What if you could learn to maintain control of each confrontation so that you didn’t get railroaded?
* When confrontations or difficult situations arise, you freeze. You may think of the proper response hours later, but in the moment, you’re rendered unable to think, move or . What if you could learn real, working strategies for saying the right thing, at the right time, in the right way, every time?
* You definitely don’t want to quit your job, but that one difficult person you work with is really affecting you – and you’re not sure how much longer you can take it. What if you could STOP feeling trapped and scared, and START feeling empowered to act in precisely the right way to stand up for yourself and end the bullying.
* You know you should respond differently in difficult situations, but you are afraid of the consequences if you actually speak your mind. What if you could learn to effectively diffuse tense situations, without losing your cool??
I have some good news: you are in the right place.
I’m Rhonda Scharf, CSP, North America’s Workplace Efficiency Expert. I’m a highly experienced professional speaker with Certified Speaking Professional designation, who has spoken in 10 different countries to literally tens of thousands of people. I was the 2004 National President of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, and I sat on the board of the International Federation of Professional Speakers. I’ve consulted with some of the world’s most recognized companies including Sony, Mercedes-Benz, the US Coast Guard, Exxon Mobil, Bank of Canada, all levels of government in Canada and the US. Plus, a CSP is the highest speaking designation in the world.
Equally important, I have three young adult kids, am divorced and remarried, and live in a blended family, and have divorced parents. What does this mean? I experience all the same dysfunctional relationships that you do!
I’m not telling you all this to make myself sound good; rather, I want you to know that I’ve been there and done that. I am a real person, with real problems, who has generally figured life out – I’m like a friend who wants you to succeed – to create a working environment that nurtures effective communication so everyone is on the same page – a page that leads to an efficient workplace.
So what’s my secret?
That’s why I’m inviting you to join me as I reveal my system for taking back control of draining relationships at work – relationships that turn your dream job into a nightmare and put a rough cog in your otherwise well-oiled machine.
“Dealing With Difficult People”
You are about to discover a system it has taken me years to develop – and you’re about to gain all the information you need to create the work environment you REALLY want, so that you can get back to orchestrating that seamless office symphony!
Whether you’ve read other books and bought other materials, without success, or are trying this for the first time, you’ll discover strategies and techniques you can use in any relationship, whether it’s at work or at home.
PLUS, if you’re an IAAP
member, the content of this webinar qualifies for recertification points. If you are an AAA member is pre-certified for one point (be sure to ask David for your certificate when the webinar is over for your files
). You don’t have to be a member of either organization to attend.
Wondering how we’re going to get all this done?
* “Dealing With Difficult People
” is a live, 1-hour webinar you’ll call into, while following along on an online presentation.
* Before the session, I’ll send you an Executive Overview, which is the workbook you’ll use to follow along.
* During the session, I’ll host a live Q&A call, in which you can remain anonymous.
* After the session, I’ll send you the link to download a recording, which will be available for you to share with anyone you like for 60 days.
* For 30 days following the session, you’ll get unlimited email coaching with me.
Below, I’ve included a couple of my most frequently asked questions, and their answers:
Q: I’m not sure I have the time to spend an hour on the phone in the middle of the day. How can I make time for this?
A: You’ll spend just one hour during your workday listening in on this seminar – and you’ll reap the rewards – timewise – forever! Once you learn the strategies and techniques in this course, you will save hours of time that you previously would have spent diffusing situations inefficiently. Whereas you previously may have gotten into a long argument with a rude customer or team member, you now will be properly equipped to quickly and efficiently end the situation so you can get back to work – time saved! Consider this one hour a time investment that will pay off long-term – exponentially.
Q: I’m afraid to tell my boss – my “Difficult Person” – that I need this course. How can I approach this with her?
A: Present this course to your boss as a way to improve your efficiency in the workplace – as a way to meet more of her needs, more efficiently. Explain that you’d like some tools for communicating and working more effectively with customers and team members. Essentially, this tool works for you and for your boss.
So, now are you ready to sign up? EmailDavid@on-the-right-track.com
with “Register Me for Difficult People” in the subject line.
Isn’t it time you learned what to say and how to say it, while maintaining your composure and your reputation when faced with challenging individuals (and let’s face it, front line staff members face them all the time!)?
Learn NOW how to deal with conflict, problems and manipulation, rather than spending your life as a victim. You can take control – and you can have your dream job back!
Here’s to your dream job,
with “Register Me for Difficult People” in the subject line.