March 11th, 2013
Here’s what our “Dealing With Difficult People” webinar will cover:
* 5 strategies for improving communication with difficult people – so you can end your frustration!
* How to diffuse people who are angry, upset or just plain rude, and how to calm tense situations.
* How these strategies will improve your reputation as a professional and reduce your stress.
* What motivates theattitudes and behaviors of difficult people (knowledge is power for future interactions!).
* Techniques for giving feedback to difficult people to help correct or even improve their behavior (make it easy for you).
* How to face life confidently, knowing you’re up to any challenge (stop getting kicked around and increase your self-esteem).
To Register: EmailDavid@on-the-right-track.comwith “Register Me for Difficult People” in the subject line.
Date: Tues March 12, 2013
Time: 2:00pm ET
(New York/Toronto time zone)
Cost: Only $99! per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Your Registration Includes:
Attention Managers: Do you want an educational session for a Lunch-and-Learn for your team? Register for the session and present it live (or at your convenience) in your training room. You can send the download link to those employees who aren’t able to attend to ensure that everyone gets this great information (all for just $99!)
Save time and money and register today!